We are located at Ecclesfield Primary School, Ecclesfield, Sheffield.
You can find us at the end of the cul-de-sac Hanwell Close. Drive up to the end of the cul-de-sac and you will see the school gates, parking is through these gates in the bays provided.
Please note that this is a residential area, so please take care and limit your speed when in Hanwell Close.
For a Sat Nav you can use postcode S35 9TA.
Directions from M1 Junction 35.
- – Exit Junction 35 towards Chapeltown.
- – At the second set of traffic lights turn left on to Nether Lane.
- – Travel along Nether Lane and straight across the traffic light junction with the A6135 on to Mill Road.
- – Turn left at Mill Road on to Church street, then first left again on to High Street.
- – Hanwell Close is the fourth right, opposite Crampton and Moore.
Our pitch is kindly on load to us courtesy of Ecclesfield Junior school. As such we have some ground rules we must adhere to given that this is both a school site and a junior football club.
No smoking or alcohol is allowed on the site
No pets/animals are allowed on the site
Please also remember to take any rubbish with you or place in the bins provided
Thank you for your cooperation – Ecclesfield Blues JFC